EMERGENCY AND URGENT MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
Domestic Abuse Hotlines
- Multnomah County (24 hrs/day) 503-731-3100
- Clackamas County 503-673-7112
- Washington County (bilingual) 503-681-6917
For Immediate, Confidential Help
- Substance Abuse Helpline: 800.923.4357
- Suicide Lifeline: 800.273.TALK (8255)
- Military Helpline: 888.457.4838
- Youthline for Teens: 877.968.8491
Or call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room.
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
- The Dougy Center
- NIMH – The National Institute of Mental Health
- NAMI Oregon – The National Alliance on Mental Health provides educational resources and connection to several support groups.
PREGNANCY AND POSTPARTUM
- Baby Blues Connection – Baby Blues Connection is a parent to parent support service based in Portland offering phone, group, and web based peer support.
- Postpartum Support International – Postpartum Support International is dedicated to helping men and women suffering from perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, including postpartum depression, the most common complication of childbirth.
- The Postpartum Stress Center -The Postpartum Stress Center is a treatment and professional training center for prenatal and postpartum depression and anxiety.
- Q Center
- Sexual & Gender Minority Youth Resource Center (SMYRC)
All photos copyright, erinberkphotopgrahy 2018
You must be logged in to post a comment.